• Management of client accounts and tax records
• Sound, well-founded advice on accounting and tax issues
• Involvement in business development activities.
• Preparation of clients’ bookkeeping records
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Assistance with preparation of annual accounts.
• Master’s degree in applied economics or a bachelor’s degree in business management with accountancy and taxation (specialist training in taxation preferred)
• At least five years’ experience gained at an accounting or auditing firm.
• Bachelor’s degree in business management with accountancy and taxation (non-graduates with several years’ business experience will be considered)
• At least two years’ experience gained at a firm of accountants.
At VMW Accountants, you will find yourself in a stimulating atmosphere, where you can work within a professional team, in an internationally-oriented environment.
An attractive salary is linked to your personal growth within the firm.
If so, email your application letter and curriculum vitae today, to VMW Accountants, for the attention of Mr. Joris Van Merode (email@example.com)
VMW Accountants assures that your application will be handled in a professional manner.