As a member of Russell Bedford International, an established, genuinely global professional services network, we are able to deliver the range of services our clients demand, wherever they need them. Strict adherence to the Russell Bedford network’s stringent quality standards means our clients can be confident of the same world-class services, wherever they operate.
Every one of the 90-plus independent member firms in the Russell Bedford network – across 290 offices throughout Europe, the Americas, Middle East, Africa, the Indian Sub-Continent and the Asia-Pacific region – is an established local market leader in its own right. This ensures that all of our clients are advised by specialists with proven experience in-country, with the insights necessary to guide in-bound investors through local regulation and business practices.
The growth of the Russell Bedford network since its formation in 1983 has been built around a close-knit grouping of like-minded firms, with a common ethical code predicated on responsive, personalised, partner-led service. Our quality and ethical standards are closely aligned with those of international standard setters. Russell Bedford International was one of the first members of the International Federation of Accountants’ ‘Forum of Firms’, an association of leading international networks; and all the network’s audit firms are required to invest in supporting a globally coordinated system to ensure quality standards are always maintained.
Our membership of the Russell Bedford network means our clients have direct access to senior international advisors throughout the world, delivering the global strategic advice they need to support their expansion abroad. Whether that means advising private individuals and families on their international wealth management, investment strategies and individual tax planning; supporting growing businesses with cross-border accounting and tax compliance, corporate structuring, transfer pricing reviews, and international M&A transactions; or coordinating multi-jurisdictional management accounting and trans-national statutory audits for multinational groups.
Services for private individuals and families include:
• international wealth management and investment planning
• individual tax planning and compliance
• consultation and compliance for non-residents
• tax planning for emigration
• international estate and trust planning
• cross-border succession planning
• representation before tax authorities
For businesses operating – or expanding – abroad, we advise on:
• corporate administration
• cross-border accounting and tax compliance
• tax, social security and pension arrangements for expat executives
• tax planning for inbound and outbound investments
• transfer pricing reviews
• international M&A transaction support
• financial due diligence
Our work for multinational corporations and organisations includes:
• global group compliance and reporting
• IFRS statutory financial statements
• multi-jurisdictional payroll and management accounting
• global internal audits
• transnational statutory audits
• audits of development bank and international charity funding.
Member of Russell Bedford International – a global network of independent professional services firms
“Russell Bedford”, “Russell Bedford International” and the Russell Bedford logo are trade marks of and are used under licence from Russell Bedford International.